Thanks for the tag Nicole! This is one tag I certainly don't mind doing cuz I had just a fun time in high school and love to remember it! Sad, I think most of my pictures are still in Utah but I found a few pre-digital ones and I think you will enjoy seeing everyone again :) Here goes...
1. Did you date someone from your school? My first boyfriend was Adam Sudweeks and we dated for 6 months my sophomore year till I broke up with him in my driveway the night of prom (mean huh?!). After that I had a blast and dated different guys (not at the same time) till I met the ex... Silly girls, we don't need boyfriends to be happy and "cool"!!
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who? Nope but got a few of my quotes in the yearbook
3. What kind of car did you drive? First car was an old plymouth sundance that my dad spray painted the bumper to match the rest of the car. Then a red Mazda MX6 with sunroof, spoiler, and all till I crashed it into a firetruck. Last of all was my beloved green Isuzu Rodeo that I should have never parted with!
4. It's Friday night...where are you? Easy, if I wasn't dancing at a game or competition I was probably driving around with the girls causing trouble or flirting with boys. Oh and remember those trolley square dances? We pretty much kept them in business :)
5. Were you a party animal? Some of my best memories involve parties at Nicole's. She had the BEST parties!! I wish they had never ended.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yup and I had a great time doing it!
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra my sophomore year. I played the violin for 8 years but then got creeped out by the teacher Mr Findlay.
8. Were you a nerd? I hope not but to some people maybe. I was probably the nerdiest when I was trying not to be :)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No no but I probably should have for "sluffing."
10. Can you sing the fight song? Not a word.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I am totally blanking on this one but as much torture as we gave my drill team coach Melinda I loved her. Plus I can't remember the football coach's name but he was cool and let me be a TA for him and do nothing but hang out with boys in the weight room :)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? No where special but I was a nerd and tried to sit by the "cool kids"
13.What was your school's full name? Copper Hills High School.
14. School mascot? Grizzlies.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Didn't go my sophomore year, not sure why, guess I didn't get asked. Junior year was my highlight and that was with my biggest crush ever, Scott Kemp. I was SO flattered that he would ask me and wanted to kiss him on my doorstep but I didn't get the chance cuz he was too good.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Absolutely and I wouldn't waste my time having boyfriends this time and just have fun dating different people.
17.What do you remember most about graduation? That I was too cool for it and didn't get any pictures with friends. And that my sister didn't go to mine and I didn't go to hers. They were the same day but we were fighting or something. And yes, we really were as mean as we look. Pretty much gang material.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? You mean there was only one?
19 Were you in any clubs? Drill team all 3 years was number one. That kept me so dang busy and was so hard but so rewarding at the same time. I also did PLT my senior year so I could get off campus :)
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Probably a couple pounds but I don't remember what the scale said back then. I only wish I still worked out 3 hours a day every day cuz I'm still in good shape but I don't think I'll ever be in that good of shape again.
21. Who was your prom date? Sophomore was Adam Sudweeks, Junior was Tyler Homer (what's he up to now I wonder?), Senior- I think I was too cool for school and didn't go. Remember how I said I liked tall guys?!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I would love to and I would have loved to go to my 5th but either it wasn't planned or no one filled me in...
One of my favorite memories is decorating to ask someone to a dance and being asked!
I had to throw in some extra pictures for old time sake. Oh to be young again!
Excuse me Mr Ryan Khoury but what exactly are you looking at? :)
The infamous date with Dustin Darger the polygamist. He actually was a very cool guy.
I love hearing updates on friends from school or finding their blogs, how we have changed! I tag Jenn, Brayci, and Leslie