Saturday, April 19, 2008

Surprise!

I haven't posted in awhile but I've been anxious to fill you in. After a couple months of planning and anticipation I flew back to the SLC and threw a surprise 50th birthday party for my dad. He is not the social type at all and was totally caught off guard. It was awesome! My mom told him that she and my brothers were taking him to dinner for his birthday and when he got there we were all there waiting to surprise him. The look he had when he saw me was priceless and I'll remember it forever!! Anyway it was a great party and I know he both needed and appreciated it.

It's always good to come home and while I was out I got to spend a lot of fun time with my family, in-laws, and a couple friends. I'm sorry to those of you I didn't get to see- I had so many people I wanted to see and too little time to do it. But if we don't make it out this summer we will for sure come around Christmas time. Wow, that sounds so far away!

I've spent like 3 hours and countless attempts to put a slideshow together with pictures and I think it finally works. (It views better when you click on "view all images" and mute my home page music). Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

your sis is pregos again? DANG, you better jump onto catching up with her : )

Karly said...

So sad i couldn't see you!

Dan and Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family-I'm glad. That would be hard to be away from them. But I'm glad that you are enjoying your new little lives. How fun that you flew in to surprise your dad. Very cute. And congrats...looks like you will be an aunt again! Your house is so dang cute, by the way.

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Alright, I am over my blogger slackernes (if that is a word) Fun Surprise birthday party and it was fun seeing you at lunch on Monday.