Monday, April 28, 2008

A much better day...



Yay! My sister Leslie finally had her baby girl yesterday! This is her 3rd baby and she was 3 days overdue and very ready to deliver. Her water finally broke on its own for the first time yesterday around 6am and they headed to the birth center around 845 while she went through transition IN the car! She delivered the baby in the tub 20 minutes later. Crazy huh? Did I mention the baby weighed 9 lbs 6 oz?! I really admire her. I was sad to not be there with her and it was one of those twin things where I really was feeling for her. She is so tough and such a good mom. Way to go sis!

Welcome to the world baby Howlett!

2 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Yay for good days!! So sorry to hear about your bad day. I always hate it when you plan something and it doesnt follow through. But how fun for your sister. Glad to hear everything went well! we love you guys!!

Leslie said...

Thanks Sis! Wish you could be here to hold this sweet little girl, but we'll send lots of pics!
Les