Friday, February 29, 2008

Two Spoiled Dogs

We had some people over for dinner last week and I made my new favorite dessert- a red velvet 3 tier cake with buttercream icing. Anyway, I know I'll get crap for this but we let the dogs lick the beaters :) There aren't any kids to give them too and the babies love it so we caved and let them try a little. I guess Norris liked it so much it inspired him to steal my 3rd tier off the cooling rack when I wasn't looking! Don't worry, the other 2 tiers were delicious!

3 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

ha ha! your "kids" are so cute : ) how are you liking Lansing now?

The Melo's said...

I would love the recipe if you are willing to part with it. It is one of the best cakes I have ever tasted! Thanks again for dinner, it was delicious!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Gotta love the dogs. Like Pudge they will be jealous when a baby comes :). Cute puppies