Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sloan Hater

So Ryan filled me in on his latest game. The Deseret News obviously posts all their articles online and you can make comments on the article kind of like a blog. Well he follows the Jazz articles and needless to say, while he is a huge Jazz fan, he is not a Jerry Sloan fan. Anyway, he has been posting these comments after every article with the screen name "Sloan Hater." He posts smart but hillarious commentary about the Jazz and Sloan and ends every post with "Fire Sloan." It makes the other people who post SO mad! They get so fired up about the notorious Sloan Hater and Ryan loves it. Anyway, probably not as funny to you as it is me to follow his famous blog but if you are ever bored, check it out.

4 comments:

The West Family said...

Lol....Stephanie that is a great story! I can just see Ryan now at the computer saying how much he hates Sloan...and all the others getting upset! Hehehe...Jason would love to check out what Ryan has said. I will have to tell him when he gets home from work tonight!!
Kelli :)

Karly said...

I'm ratting him out

Karly said...

Dude I don't think Andrew cares either way I was just playing with you! By the way I read them... Seriously hillarious

M. M. C. C. said...

ha ha that's awesome! go ryan.