Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friends + Fall = Fun!

Is that the lamest title you've ever heard :) I had to throw it out there. So this is super late but a few weeks ago we went with some friends to the must hit fall Michigan attraction, Uncle John's Cider Mill. It was cool I guess but I had a better time just hanging out with our friends :) So to go along with the lame post title, here is the lame pumpkin patch picture. I will try to remember that pictures directly facing the sun are not the best idea :) I'm pretty sure Ryan is physically incapable of not squinting during a picture...
And the rivalry is on...3000 miles away!
Couldn't resist Ryan holding Porter
Some of our "Michigan family"

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree with the cheesy title. Friends plus fall really does equal fun...it's the best time of year!!! Yes, Kohen is extremely tall...he is in the 90th percentile for height!!! It's funny because his clothes are too short for him, but he doesn't fit into his bigger ones because they are way too big and baggy on him. Why don't they make baby clothes in "long and lean" sizes??? Can't wait to see you!!!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Sounds like fun! I love the fall and the cute little pumpkin patches. Also, SNL was hilarious! I was peeing my pants!

Jason & Kelli West said...

I love the pic of you and Ryan with your face in the pumpkins. Ryans squinting is fantastic! Jason kind of squints in pictures as well. I just think they are trying to make it so the never have to be in a picture...lol.
I am glad you guys had a good time with your friends!

Melisa said...

One month til the game!! This could be U's year. It has been awhile... ;)

Leslie said...

Glad you guys have good friends out there, we miss you!