Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Skiing!

It's official, I have caught the ski bug! In February I found a killer deal at another ski resort here in Michigan called Caberfae Peaks.


It's near the other resort I went to with my friends but this time I dragged Ryan along. We had some trouble finding it but finally got there and checked in for the night then headed out for some quick night skiing. If you can believe this, I got 2 lift tickets for $9 thanks to a Leap Day sale! Never find that in Utah! Ryan tried snowboarding again but that didn't work out so well so he switched to skis the next day. Apart from the somewhat slushy snow it was great: very few people and decent weather.




We had a great time here and I feel like I got some good practice, even hitting their black diamond runs! We hope to make it back next season!

No comments: