Friday, February 17, 2012

31

Well Ryan turned 31 on January 19th. I started the day out with his ideal birthday breakfast...


Norris was in charge of guarding it until Ryan got up.


That evening we had dinner at Cheddar's where he got his birthday gift.

He isn't actually a Pistons fan but is acruing Michigan sports gear (Pistons, Tigers, Lions, Spartans).


I played this birthday very casual because I was actually being very sneaky! The next day I told him I had a surprise. First up I took him to the Birch Run Outlets where some of his favorite stores are (Calvin Klein, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer). Then surprised him with a hotel stay and tickets to the Detroit Pistons game that night. I'm glad I decided to stay down there that night because it snowed quite a bit and we had to work at the temple the next day anyway. So a successful weekend indeed!

1 comment:

Ryan West said...

Thanks for a great birthday! You're the best!