Friday, May 2, 2008

Thanks Nicole!

The ABC Tag
A-Attatched or single: Attatched...pretty much the luckiest girl ever
B-Best friends : Ryan...most of the time
C-Cake or pie: Cake- cheesecake or white
D-Day of choice: Saturday cuz it usually means shopping or at the beach with the dogs
E-Essential item: Debit card :)
F-Favorite color(s): Pink
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-Hometown: West Jordan
I-Indulgences: Getting my hair done and pedicures
J-January or July: July- it means camping/traveling although January is Ryan BDay
K-Kids: Furry airedale and sweet mastiff
L-Life is incomplete without: Love
M-Marriage date: May 7, 2005
N-Number of siblings: Twin sister, 2 younger brothers
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges- I absolutely can't stand to listen to people eat apples
P-Phobias or fears: My family dying and taking the plunge into parenthood
Q-Quote: "I won't lower my standards to raise yours" Not my favorite-just one I could think of :)
R-Ring size: 4 or 5
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag 3 friends: Ashly, Karly, Kate
U-Unknown fact about me: I get SO excited about pulling my luggage through the airport, so excited its probably not healthy
V-Very favorite stores: Charlotte Ruse, Banana Republic, Ross, unfortunately the scrub store
W-Worst Habbit: Perfectionism which leads to critism and grumpiness
X-X-ray or ultrasound: X-rays, they make my job a lot easier
Y-Your favorite foods: Pink & White animal cookies, a yummy tender steak
Z-Zodiac: Sagitarius

1 comment:

Karly said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR